Ready to build your professional identity online and discover professional opportunities, business deals, and new ventures? Imagine attending a workshop that actually works on your individual LinkedIn profile and is not a mind-numbing overview with a room stuffed full of people.
Whether you are in transition, looking for your next career move or operating a business, your goal should center around enhancing your professional identity and being found online. Learn how to be FOUND in this interactive and educational course!
The class is limited to 2-4 participants to maximize hands-on training. Led by Adrianne Abel, participants will learn basic profile creation, LinkedIn functionality and optimization of their profile for search engine compatibility.
Basic course outline is as follows:
- LinkedIn’s Role in Social Networking and Overview of Platform
- How to Fully Complete your LinkedIn Profile
- How to Expand your Network and Add Connections
- The Best Way to Send an Introduction
- What Kind of Status Updates to Share
- Joining Groups vs. Following Companies
- How to Seek Recommendations For Your Skills
- The Best Way to Promote Yourself and Reach Your Ideal Client/Customer
You will want to bring your laptop or tablet with keyboard. The office space has wireless internet and light refreshments will be served.
Class: 60 minutes
Each participant will receive a folder with handouts covered in class.
Size Limit: 4 participants
Class must have minimum of 2 participants. If the class is cancelled due to single registrant, your money will be refunded. No refunds for attendee cancellations.
Please Note: If the single registrant would like to convert to a private session, that option will be available on the specified date of class.
Next class offering is:
TBD FEBRUARY 2014!
To Register, Please Fill Out the Form Below and hit Send